Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Before....... It seems like so long ago...

Before we left for SK, there were so many thoughts running about in my head... "Should I/we really go?", "Are we really going?", "How will our relationship change there?"...... I could go on for days.....
The question that I constantly got and that I still ask myself to this very moment is "WHY?".... "Why did I decide to go?".......
Of all the answers I spout... what I really want to say is "I HAVE NO IDEA!!!" Hahaha! Ok, there are actual, valid reasons I and my BF decided to come: To see the world, to experience a different culture, to expand our minds (wow, hippie much)....
Those are all great, but when it comes down to it, I think I'm here to make myself grow... to make myself a more open-minded, patient, peaceful person....
Don't get me wrong, I think I'm a pretty good person, but overall, I'm a bit of a brat... I think my BF and sister will agree! Hahaha!
I'm tired of it though... Of being that person.... That negative, bratty, sometimes mean and hateful person.... I don't want to be that person anymore.
So......... Coming here will change that? I don't know yet. Maybe. I certainly f-ing hope so.

1 comment:

Leila! said...

Once you learn how to be more peaceful--will you teach me? No joke!