Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Orientation a.k.a Boring-tation

After about 15 hours of travel we made it! Wow, that was insane! And I thought a 48 hour bus ride in Brazil was bad! (Ale!!) No, actually, the flight from Dallas to Incheon, SK was not bad at all... My BF slept for 9 of the 14 hours, lucky him....
(Ok, so I'm speaking a week later. Had no time during orientation... so there. I won't say which organization we came with just out of respect... and to protect myself just in case! Haha!)
The was pretty good orientation... and by pretty good, I mean not. Ok, actually it was pretty good.... We met tons of cool Americans, Canadians, Brits and a couple of Irish lads (Haha!).
The training was useless, but only because SK doesn't have a organized education system, hence there is no standard curriculum for all provinces.... Hell, things differ from school to school.
I am glad we had the orientation though because I met some great people that I hope to stay connected with.
Also, we were feed every 10 minutes.... or so it seemed.

No comments: